Disclaimer & Legal Notice
HK Army, Inc. is 100% committed to upholding your privacy. As a user of this website we want you to understand that we will do our best to...
- Never share personal information about you with any outside person or organization unless required to do so by law.
- Only collect information required for fulfilling the services requested.
- Give you access to your information and remove your information from our system on your request.
- Use all the appropriate security technology to keep your information and our website safe.
This policy was last updated in March 2016. Please review this page often as this policy could be subject to change.
We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Then in the next section of the notice we link out to the industry opt-out sites described above.
- That by visiting your site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- A description of the types of data (for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that are collected for targeted advertising.
- That this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.
- Instructions on how users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising. (for example, a link to the DAA opt-out site aboutads.infoor the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.)
Your privacy is very important to us. At HK Army, Inc., we strive to keep your personal information confidential. Any information you give us will be used to provide you with better customer service, and to give you convenient access to our products and services.
- We don’t ask for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going processing one of your orders.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
HK Army, Inc.
1448 W. 178th Street
Gardena, CA 90248